[hpsdr] Software development

John Melton John.Melton at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 19 13:12:59 PST 2009

Hi Paul,

I have been working on the USB interface for Linux.

The latest spec for the USB protocol is:

     "USB protocol proposal  V1.15.doc"

in the svn repository:

     svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Documentation

We would always be interested in more help on the Linux side ;-)

Regards,

John g0orx/n6lyt