[hpsdr] Software development

Paul Fletcher paul at melreed.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 12:39:03 PST 2009

Apologies if this has been asked before (I couldn't find an answer) but what software is required to compile the HPSDR code? I tried Visual C# and it compiled OK but wouldn't run - not sure if the code is still using Visual Studio 2003? Also are there any pointers to where the code that supports HPSDR lives - I'm trying to understand how the data gets to / from Mercury & Penelope.

I want to see if I can get my head around how the code hangs together before I consider if I can help out or if it is beyond me (probably!)

73 Paul M1PAF