[hpsdr] Mercury firmware update. How?

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Mon Feb 23 12:08:37 PST 2009

Forrest;

         I am glad to hear you got through it easily, it sounds like
my task list is pretty much accurate..
         It is nice to know that the answers are in the README, but
one needs some prerequisite configuration and software before one can
read the README :-)
         Then it is easy!

         Unfortunately with XP64bit, Vista and Windows 7 the batch
files and tools need a little tuning to make work.. but seems like
most of the users of those OS's are a little more adept at dealing
with the changes needed to accommodate their particular OS...

Doug
KD8B