[hpsdr] Where has all the power gone.

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Wed Feb 25 14:43:11 PST 2009

I think you answered the question when you stated "via software".  I
dont think being "indistinguishable" from an analog radio has any
relevance as to whether its an SDR or not.  Hopefully the performance is
better than an analog for the same price.  Being able to change the
characteristics of the radio by merely reprogramming software and/or
hardware is what defines it being an SDR, not necessarily performance.
...maybe I missed the thread on this so don't beat me up too hard... :)