[hpsdr] Verilog Class

Kirk Weedman kirk at hdlexpress.com
Fri Feb 27 15:50:40 PST 2009

I will not be able to hold a Verilog class this coming Monday.  I should
be able to resume on Thursday at 3:30PM PST.  We will continue with our
discussion of OneWire code before Lecture #9.  There are only 2 lectures
left and after those we can pick topics/areas of interest.  Be thinking
about what you would like to do/hear/learn in a presentation.  In these
final two lectures (#9 and #10) I will be covering RTL coding methods
for synthesis, clocking issues, metastability, clock domain crossing, etc..

Thanks
Kirk Weedman  KD7IRS