[hpsdr] Verilog Class...topic of interest

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Feb 28 11:52:22 PST 2009

Hi Kirk,

I agree with Georg's suggestion about looking at how some of the stuff
is currently coded into Mercury, after the formal slide presentation
is completed.

Another possible topic of interest for discussion is to take a look at
what changes in the FPGA coding might need to be addressed in order to
bring dual Mercury boards on line simultaneously.

I understand that implementing dual Mercury boards would likely
require rework of the PowerSDR program too to pull it off properly but
that's alright.  For the discussion at hand we could focus only on
what FPGA changes might be needed in order to do it.  This is
something that I certainly will try to do myself if there is no group
interest in discussing it.

73,  Joe K5SO