[hpsdr] Getting Started

jim goldenberg n1kwz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:05:13 PST 2009

I got my Atlas and OZY boards in November, on December 24 the Mercury board arrived.  I've plugged the board into the backplane and plugged a PC switching power supply into the Atlas. I've plugged a whip antenna directly into the Mercury BNC.  Finally, I've downloaded PowerSDR and I'm ready to power up.

My question:  can I just plug in USB turn on power and bring up PowerSDR?  How do the FPGAs get loaded?  TH\here are several jumpers on the OZY, are they correctly pre-configured?

Has anyone done a getting started document?  If not I will try to do one based on my experience.

Thanks in advance,

Jim N1KWZ