[hpsdr] Hpsdr Digest, Vol 35, Issue 2

g4fre at g4fre.com g4fre at g4fre.com
Fri Jan 2 15:48:29 PST 2009

Phil

Unfortunately there are 2 readme.txt in the svn directory,  readme2.txt
(which i assumed was an update to readme.txt) is also there which says

"NOTE: YOu need to use quartus_pgm from Quartus II V8.1 since this supports
the Cyclone III devices."

which is why I installed the whole 1.080GB!

The good news is that I can now run Mercury at 48kB sampling rate on my acer
aspire 1 notebook 1.6G CPU with just 1G of memory

Dave

ww2r

Message: 7