[hpsdr] No Joy

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 12:33:16 PST 2009

Hulen:

What version of PowerSDR are you running? (look for the date in upper left.)

You should not have had to change any physical jumpers, to make things work.
Which jumper did you remove?

Are you still running the original factory software in Mercury? Or did you
update it, if so, what version are you running?

I suggest that you pull your Penelope card out of the Atlas bus, and get
started
by getting Mercury running, them add Penelope back in later.

Put the jumper on Mercury back to the TAPR factory setting, and with only
Mercury and Ozy on the bus, select Mercury as the source of both
10 MHz. and 122.88 MHz.

Are you getting any sound from Mercury? (You need to put a speaker amp
that takes line level input on the upper 1/8 inch jack on Mercury.

--- Graham / KE9H (Austin, TX)

==