[hpsdr] HPSDR-to-HPSDR QSO

Dale Boresz dmb at lightstream.net
Sat Jan 3 19:15:39 PST 2009

A few minute ago, I had the pleasure of working Joe, K1RQG on 75m, with
both of us running HPSDR. I wanted to thank him for his help and
suggestions while I was working to get mine running about a week ago.

I finally found a use for that old Icom-728 that's been sitting in a
cabinet drawer for the last 8 years or so. I'm using its PA (and of
course the LP filters) and T/R switching with Mercury (v2.2) and
Penelope to produce 100w output.

Congratulations to all who've worked so hard to get to this point, and
are still going strong. Fun stuff!

73, Dale
WA8SRA