[hpsdr] Want To Buy Assembled Penelope Or Partial Penelope Kit

Carl Morris, WN3DUG cwmorris at pa.net
Sun Jan 4 19:37:46 PST 2009

Hello All,

I'm desperately trying to find an assembled Penelope Board or
a Partial Penelope Kit, as TAPR no longer has any For Sale and
no one seems to have any For Sale anywhere, either!

I originally signed up to receive a Penny, way before they were
available, but when they finally became available, I just didn't
have the funds, at the time, to purchase my Penny  (I'm retired
and funds become very limited at times!).

I just recently ordered my assembled Mercury board from TAPR.
I have all the other boards, Atlas, Janus, Ozy, Pinocchio and a
power supply, and just need Penny to have a working HPSDR!

I finally have the money to purchase Penny, and am on the group
list for doing a Penny parts buy with John, W1RT, in case I can
only find a Partial Penny Kit to purchase.

I would really appreciate it, if anyone who has an Assembled
Penny or a Partial Penny Kit, and would be willing to sell it,
would contact me at  cwmorris@ pa.net

Thanks very much.

73,

Carl Morris, WN3DUG