[hpsdr] Freq Calibration - code posted to SVN

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 11:10:32 PST 2009

Bill et All

I did some more checking regarding  my comment below and found that I was
using
48k sampling when I noticed this. I  changed back to 196k sampling and do not
hear the problem now. No other  changes.

73 de Joe

One thing I noticed though, when using HPSDR system on the air (20  meters)
this morning, when switching back to receive mode, even using PTT (not  VOX
with delay), I can hear the last word (syllable) in one side of my head  set.
also tried it on speaker and the same result. I did not have this before.  Now
two things have changed and that is your new SVN (04Jan2009) and  Mercury
V2.3 . So I am not sure which caused this or if anyone else has this
experience.
Headset audio is from Penelope J-6 and speaker is from Mercury line  out.

**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)