[hpsdr] Atlas

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 9 18:39:54 PST 2009

Hi All,
I have Mercury closest to the PS connector (6) Penny in (5) and Ozy in (4). I checked phase noise and saw no sidebands from images. Clock source is Mercury and changing to Penny didn't seem to change anything. I'll be doing more tests over the weekend. All my Firmware and software is current and power is from linear regulators. I just followed Phil's 2.3 instructions and then moved Ozy down a slot so Penny could sit between them. TX seems to work fine but I didn't check the output power. I'll check it. Atlas and power supplies mounted on an aluminum plate terminated to the line cord safety ground. Power supply outputs are all floating and only terminate to Atlas power connector. I snipped the power cable off an old computer supply and used it to build an interface cable to Atlas.
Frank WA1GFZ