[hpsdr] [dttsp-linux] intel 330 x86-64

Bob McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 07:21:04 PST 2009

Paul:

I have never attempted to install more than one windows on a machine.  I
always felt that one was one too many.  ;-).    So I am of little help here.
I suggest that google is your friend here and that it really does have to be
possible, I just don't know how.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair

NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

"And yes I said, yes I will Yes", Molly Bloom