[hpsdr] vista update?

Geoff Matthews vk2tfg at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 9 22:01:14 PST 2009

Re-sending to the list, it didn't think that I am me :-).

Bill,Is it possible that Ken's problem has similar origins to the problems I
had with an "evil" USB cable a few months ago? the symptoms certainly ring
bells. I know I had to initialize on one box and operate on another, after a
cable change the problem disappeared.

73 de Geoff vk2tfg.