[hpsdr] Sale of HPSDR boards including Penelope

PETER BUCK peteg3lwt at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 12 03:38:42 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
Have thought long and hard, but decided to sell my working set of boards. Sorry, must sell as a package - no individual boards.
Set consists of: Atlas built & tested, spare bare Atlas pcb, Ozymandia, Janus, Penelope and a 120W Pico-PSU. Ozy, Janus and Penny are all ex TAPR assembly. Have used to drive PA - no problems.
Since currencies are fluctuating wildly at present, prices quoted are guideline, as are postage costs. Prepared to send worldwide, examples - UK £380 plus special delivery with insurance around £25, (EU import duty and VAT paid), USA - USD480 plus post/insurance USD60. Payment outside UK by Paypal. Please contact me off list for firm price if interested.
Pete, G3LWT