[hpsdr] Merc/Pen/Ozy works...

Chris Salinas n0ttw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 18:21:11 PST 2009

Hey all,

Well... I got the time to put the whole Merc/Pen/Ozy together and I think it is great! Been wanting a transverter diver for a long time.

I do get drop-outs because I'm using a PIII laptop in the shack. I'm running it on high with the display mode off just to reduce the drop outs. Any other setups to reduce the CPU overhead?

Someone mention on here that the lower sampling rates help with the drop outs? If lower sampling rates do make a difference... I would enjoy testing the OZY-2-Altera programming software so I can modify the firmware for the lower sampling rates.

Chris N0TTW