[hpsdr] Merc/Pen/Ozy works...

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 18:34:41 PST 2009

Chris:

There is a discussion of CPU loading versus settings in the new Mercury
Manual at

The manual describing the Mercury board, how to physically set up
Mercury and how to set up PowerSDR to use Mercury is now available
on the HPSDR wiki, on the Documents page at

< http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=DOC >

--- Graham

==