[hpsdr] Any interest in a SDR-1000 with 100W PA/ATU/XVTR/Janus/Oxy/Atlas?

Christopher Best kb3dxr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 14:10:05 PST 2009

   I have a SDR-1000 that I purchased back in May 2007 that is still in the box because I do not have time to enjoy it due to family commitments and lack of antenna. Also have a Griffin Powermate USB knob, uninstalled ATU, uninstalled 2m transverter, and OZY/Janus/Atlas boards to go along with it. If anyone interested buying or talking me out of selling it, please let me know.  I was considering $1200 shipped for it.

73,
Christopher