[hpsdr] Fw: Precautions

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Mon Jan 26 04:41:19 PST 2009

 Hi Bob,

 Thanks for your meltdown mournings. Fortunately we have OM Gerd Loch here
in  the old countries who has the equipment, ability and kindness to test
and  repair damaged TAPR boards. Without schematics and layout drawings it
is  almost impossible for a layman to trace faults except for some voltage
regulators which develop excessive heat after the meltdown.
vy 73
SM6OMH  Willi