[hpsdr] Verilog Lecture 1

WBR/WF4R wbr at verizon.net
Sat Jan 31 18:16:38 PST 2009

Hello Mike, et all,
Audio was excellent.  Unfortunately I was not able to get it real time.  So far I've understood everything presented.
Just want to let you know that I appreciate what you're doing.
The pace of the lecture seemed just a bit fast, but that may be because I'm not used to being in school lately.  The advantage of being able to get the lecture in non real time is that I can pause it I need to.

The mouse cursor was visible, and again the audio was good quality.

My objective in learning VHDL is to possibly synthesize a TTL project into one Verilog chip.  That would be really cool (if I could actually do it).  Hopefully I learn enough to get started on that project.

Looking forward to getting the simulator and doing the labs.  I'm a white rabbit, I'm way behind.

73, Bill, wf4r