[hpsdr] SVN links

hartfuss hartfuss at ipp.mpg.de
Mon Jan 5 00:21:32 PST 2009

Frank,
you are mentioning the bias current of your MRF150 amplifier. I run two
MRF150 amplifiers, the EB-104's of CCI, Granberg's Motorola application
interconnected with splitter and combiner.
At the moment I adjusted 300mA for each of the two times four MRF150s on
the two modules.
What is your experience for optimum bias current concerning linearity?
Thanks and best 73s, Hans, DL2MDQ.