[hpsdr] Mercury Audio Output Problem

Vern Kollas spoonman1227 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 16:17:35 PST 2009

Doug,

I too, had some odd noises with my Atom board (MSI WindPC, 2GB RAM, WinXP SP3).  I found that I also had to change the buffer size to 1024 or 512. This was also the case when I updated to ver 2.2 of the Mercury firmware, haven't had a chance to try 2.3 yet.

I would be curious to see if this helps you as well.

I may post again later with my finding thus far in my Mercury adventures, but is it time to give the boy a bath... :-)

73!

Vern -- KC8YOH