[hpsdr] HPSDR software "roadmap"?

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Jan 7 15:34:42 PST 2009

A glance at the java-sdr documentation doesn't mention hpsdr.

Is there anything available at the present time that talks to the Ozy
board (and Mercury)
besides PowerSDR?  I remember there was some progress mentioned on building
a sound card-like Linux driver for hpsdr.  Is the best way to learn to
write for Ozy/Mercury
at this point to read the PowerSDR C# code?

It would seem that the libusb-level coding rules (api?) are a good place
to start.
Can you recommend a place to start looking to determine how to talk to
the boards from
other programs?

George, ae5ci