[hpsdr] HPSDR / Transverters

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Jan 7 19:32:01 PST 2009

I'd not be terribly surprised if something was amiss here -- I've not
tested the transverter path at all (don't have any transverters here).

Can you give me some more details on "no transmit"?  Radio produces
and error?   All seems fine with radio, but no RF from
anywhere?  Something else?

Cheers,

Bill