[hpsdr] HPSDR / Transverters

g4fre at g4fre.com g4fre at g4fre.com
Wed Jan 7 20:28:22 PST 2009

Bill

with band set to 10m(28.100MHz), with pa set to 38.0, with tune set to 100%
i measure 0.4W at the output of mercury when i press the tune button.

if i go into the transverter form and for band button = 3, set button
text=432, lo offset=404.0, begin=432MHz, end=434MHz rx gain = 0, power=100

i choose tune with power=100 i get no output from penny

if i click on the "xverter rf tx" box  i measure no output from penny

if i click "use xverter power for tune" i measure no output from penny

if i choose button 0 and build it for 2m i get the same result

If i tune to 432.380MHz on the powersdr screen i do receive the local w5hn
beacon. (even though adjusting the rx gain in xverter form has no effect on
the rx level).

just that penny does not produce any rf output when an xverter band is
chosen

hope that is enough info

Dave

ww2r