[hpsdr] vista

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Jan 8 21:18:06 PST 2009

Is DttSP.dll actually in the directory with PowerSDR?   Does it work
if you run PowerSDR.exe as admin?   If you look at the file props
from Windows explorer does it show DttSP.dll as readable and executable.

I know PowerSDR will come up on Vista - at the moment I'm building it
on Vista and do some basic checks  on Vista (none that use actual
hardware as I've not gotten 'round to getting  Ozy and friends hooked
to my Vista box).

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)