[hpsdr] vista

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Jan 9 01:56:31 PST 2009

yeah - the file is there and it looks OK
Run as administrator results in the same error

it is where the program is doing "initialize hardware" that the error occurs

N5EN asked if I installed NET - I tried doing this (NET 2.0) as part of the
install and got a message that NET was part of my operating system and the
.NET install quit.  Does that sound right?

Ken