[hpsdr] Mercury arrived to Latvia

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Jan 9 15:42:54 PST 2009

Hi Aivars,

You should have no problem with your 160m delta loop connected directly to Mercury. On bands below 17m you will not need the preamp on.

Depending on the strength of your local MW stations you may need to add additional attenuation before Mercury or a MW High Pass Filter.

Give it a try and see what happens.

We will shortly have a new version of the Mercury FPGA code that enables an ADC Overload 'LED' on PowerSDR.

73's Phil....