[hpsdr] Problem with Mercury

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 09:20:44 PST 2009

Brian:

I suggest you go to the SVN,

\repos_sdr_hpsdr\trunk\USBBlaster-Binaries

and follow the instructions in the Read-Me.txt file to upgrade the firmware
on your Mercury card to Version 2.3, then after everything is running,
Do not load 2.4, I specifically recommend V2.3.

Select Penelope for both 10 MHz Source and 122.88 MHz Source.

That seems to be the most stable combination for running Penelope
with Mercury.

--- Graham / KE9H

==