[hpsdr] Problem with Mercury (Resend)

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 09:26:08 PST 2009

Brian:

I suggest you go to the SVN,

\repos_sdr_hpsdr\trunk\USBBlaster-Binaries

and follow the instructions in the Read-Me.txt file to upgrade
the firmware on your Mercury card to Version 2.3, then after
everything is running, select Penelope for both 10 MHz Source
and 122.88 MHz Source.

Do not load V2.4, I specifically recommend V2.3.

That seems to be the most stable combination for running
Penelope with Mercury, at this time.

--- Graham / KE9H

==