[hpsdr] Problem with PowerSDR

Eduardo Jacob edu at kender.es
Sun Jan 11 12:23:55 PST 2009

Hi Graham

You were right. The problem was the .NET Framework I had version
installed and I suppossed versions were upward compatible. I have
installed version 1.1, I already had version 2.0 but SP2 installed. I
seems to work.

Now I have to try...

Eduardo

PD: This .NET inconsistency within versions is horrible...