[hpsdr] Problem with PowerSDR

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 07:49:24 PST 2009

Hola Eduardo!

After installing USBIO, in the Device Manager, do you see

   LibUSB-WIN32 Devices
      OZY Host Assisted Firmware Load

Have you loaded .NET Framework 1.1
      and       .NET Framework 2.0 SP1

Please note, that prior to yesterday, the Quick Start Guide pointed
at the wrong version of .NET Framework 2.0  If you loaded the
"Compact" version, you need to un-install, and reload the
correct one.  The Quick Start Guide is now correct.

What does the error message say when you run PowerSDR?
By "run" do you mean that you opened it, or hit the "Start"
button, after it was open.

What are the LEDs on Ozy after you hit start, and the console
has come and gone?

Thanks,
--- Graham

==