[hpsdr] Mercury Questions

George george at medakovich.com
Sun Jan 11 21:15:23 PST 2009

Thanks for your reply, Phil.
If I load v2.4 I get the same results - no error messages,
all mercury red led's on during programming, after power-cycle
only the left hand led is on.
If I reload v1, the two right-hand lights are steady on.
One try also left three right-hand lights on, but went back
to two after another power-cycle.

With just the Mercury in j6 and no Ozy the lights are the same.

I forgot to mention that I am using a picoPSU-120-WI-25 for power.
I will try a more robust atx psu tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

73,
George, ae5ci