[hpsdr] Vista: cup now full! (was Re: vista: cup half full)

jkelly jkelly at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jan 12 17:16:12 PST 2009

I also am now able to startup from Vista 32.  Thank you!

I did rename the bat file name to initozy.bat not initiozy.bat as indicated
below.
(hope that is correct).

Anyway when I started up PowerSDR I did get a Vista "RUN the BAT file"
permission requester, since I have Vista set to ask permission to run BAT
files.
Hitting yes started the normal load sequence.  Love the relay click!

Later I did turn the BAT file permission prompt off and then after a recycle
of power to the boards it just starts automatically like on XP with no
prompt.

Awesome.

Jeff
KT2K