[hpsdr] Thor

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Tue Jan 13 11:33:15 PST 2009

Regardless of the Mercury hot chip, Thor sounds like it could also be
HOT (in a good way!).  I'd also like to know if there is any progress on
this piece of the HPSDR pie.

I keep reading the docs on EER amplifiers (on the wiki) in the hope that
eventually I might understand how they are supposed to work;)   I
believe some time back, Bob, N4HY, gave us some insight into the future
that is Thor and I was hooked.  I'd love to hear what the current
thoughts are by those that actually understand this stuff!

Pete, N3EVL