[hpsdr] Hot ADC

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Jan 14 13:56:59 PST 2009

It's not obvious to me from the various problems being discussed here
that any of them have been
definitively identified as due to manufacturing errors.  I have had my
own share of
challenges bringing my radio up but I would hesitate to blame the
manufacturing process
at this point because there are just too many things I could have done
wrong myself,
not to mention that it may all turn out to be a software problem.

George, ae5ci