[hpsdr] Mercury V2.4

Steven Wilson stevew at intrinsix.com
Wed Jan 14 07:40:55 PST 2009

Let me also suggest "Verilog Quickstart" by James Lee (who happens to be
N1DDK)  James is an expert on all things Verilog as I know from personal
experience having worked with him for 3 years ;-) I've found the book a
good first read to pick up the ideas behind hardware design in an HDL
along with Verilog.

73 de Steve KA6S