[hpsdr] Pentalope audio

a.groff k0vm at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 15 11:26:11 PST 2009

Upon further review,  it appears that the noise problem may not be a
noise problem but a metering problem....

A 10db change in mic input level ( measured externally ) produces a 3db
change on the TX mic meter. !!
So it looks like its going to be by-guess and by-gosh on the mic level
adjustments for now....

Al, K0VM