[hpsdr] Pentalope audio

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 11:42:29 PST 2009

Al

I found a couple of things that affect the transmit audio. First I modify
initozy11.bat
for "no mic boost". There is PLENTY of mic gain available on Penelope.
Another
thing I noticed is that even with all transmit audio gain controls at zero,
I still have
mic audio, but not much. Third, in regard to the crackling you hear, go to
SETUP>
DSP>AGC/ALC and turn off the Leveler (uncheck it).

Good luck,

Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 1/15/2009 10:36:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,