[hpsdr] Mercury arrived

Willi Reppel wi.re at telia.com
Thu Jan 15 14:50:12 PST 2009

Hi all,

During the past weeks I opened  the mail box several times a day and hoped to find Mercury. Last not least it arrived today and I downloaded the most recent svn with Tortoise
and hope to have the Atlas/Ozy/Penny/Mercury unit opera-tional soon.
For importers of Mercury and other TAPR products it may be interesting to compare customs which are charged to you with those charged to other importers in the same country. A friend of mine had to pay a substantially higher amount because his customs agent used a  different customs identification number for the same TAPR product.
I feel lucky to meet Mercury and companions at the end of  a radiotic life.

vy 73 es gl de

SM6OMH  Willi