[hpsdr] OK you smart guys

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Jan 18 16:27:29 PST 2009

Hi Frank,

Yes, it does.  HPSDR will run in full duplex so using Penny as a
tracking generator and Mercury as the spectrum display will work fine.

It's a S.M.O.P.  (Simple Matter Of Programming!).

It will also function as a VNA.

If anyone is interested in writing the PC code to do this then please
let us know.

73's Phil...VK6APH