[hpsdr] Help! Ozy BOM Link Broken!

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:19:21 PST 2009

Rob --

   We are aware of the situation.  I have asked Scotty WA2DFI to provide
a set of BOMS, PCB diagrams and schematics for th the production
versions of each TAPR board.  these will be posted on the website in the
near future.  Please be patient they will be available soon.  We have
been working on this for a couple of weeks at this point.  Scotty has
several other duties that consume his time.

  Dave, KV0S
  HPSDR webmanager

Rob Frohne wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm hoping someone can help me out.  The bill of materials link on the
> Wiki seems to be broken as a result of new changes at Digikey.  Here
> is the page with the broken BOM link.
>
> http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=OZY
>
> I need the BOM so I can make an order.  Can anyone supply me with the
> BOM?
>
> There are some instructions on how to save your old BOM and notes on
> making new BOMs, etc. at:
>
> http://dkc1.digikey.com/us/help/help46.html
>
> Thanks & 73,
>
> Rob, KL7NA