[hpsdr] HPSDR as VNA [Was: OK you smart guys]

Steven Bible srbible at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 13:06:42 PST 2009

As a suggestion, for whoever is interested in coding the VNA and/or Signal Generator, there are a few open source VNA projects.  One of which is Tom McDermott's VNA.  Files are available at

     http://www.tapr.org/kits_vna.html
and
     http://www.tapr.org/~n5eg/index_files/vna_library/

What others can be listed?