[hpsdr] HPSDR as VNA [Was: OK you smart guys]

Steven Bible srbible at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 19 16:45:39 PST 2009

No, that was not the point of the message.

The point is the software as a starting point to make HPSDR into a VNA.  The software for the TAPR VNA is open source.

In looking at the below VNA project, I did not see source code available.  The QEX article does not mention any details about the coding of the software.  It might be in the 2007 article.

And, the point was to identify other open source VNA projects that a project leader can draw from.

- Steve N7HPR