[hpsdr] Atom PC

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:59:21 PST 2009

One other recommendation: Buy an external CDROM instead of an internal
one. They are very close in price and you can use it for any computer
rather than having it tied up to a computer. They are quite fast also.
I bought one at Circuit City (luckily didn't buy the offered service
contact!!) for 50 bucks.

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
(540) 242 0911
Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99