[hpsdr] V2.4 update process

Eduardo Jacob edu at kender.es
Sun Jan 25 06:04:27 PST 2009

Hello

I have also succesfully upgraded mercury to version 2.4. The
instructions were straightforward and the process awesome. But I
think I would re-add to section 3, that the jumper is located in
Mercury board, I searched for it in the atlas, thinking even that I
had forgot to place a header on the backplane.

Actually it is:

"3. Fit a jumper to the header pins marked LAST JTAG JP7, bottom left
of the board just above   the Atlas connector."

Might be better worded as

"3. In your Mercury board, fit a jumper to the header pins marked
LAST JTAG JP7 at bottom left of the board just above  the Atlas connector. "

I also don't know if this this jumper should be left in this position
for ever... (I have taken it out back to the Penelope board...)

Eduardo