[hpsdr] Mercury v2.4 -- still distorted audio

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Sun Jan 25 20:08:40 PST 2009

Why is this so surprising to people....... you are trying to use such a
severely limited computer to run real time software/hardware.

  its pretty well proven you need 3ghz P4 or better to run powersdr at
higher sample rates.. even more important that you are not using a
shared (compromised) usb or firewire buss.

  the Atom processors so far are made to run overpowered PDAs and tiny
laptops, not realtime data processing computers.

--
This Message has been scanned By
AVG Anti-Virus 8.0.169