[hpsdr] Mercury v2.4 -- still distorted audio

W4sc www4sc at alltel.net
Sun Jan 25 23:26:25 PST 2009

Your comment is a suprise to me.  W4EFZ and I have run concurrently
Spectravue-SDR-IQ  and PowerSDR-Mecury at  AND cruise the big wire at the
same time with no problems..... what is NOT installed is a bunch of
security s/w.  Our next addition to the CPU/system load will be to dump
from Spectravue to external USB connected drive the band data...and if this
doesn't  "break it", we will find something else tack on...No we don't want
"bench marks" to run , our little experiment comes from the a users
perspective,, what one would do/can accomplish with this plaform in a real
world scenario.

de Ben W4SC