[hpsdr] Mercury v2.4 -- still distorted audio

Sheldon Hands as5770972 at sapo.pt
Mon Jan 26 03:04:02 PST 2009

A good way to do a frugal install on windows and control services is through Nlite (   http://www.nliteos.com/    ) Might be usefull if you want to dedicate a spare computer to just HPSDR. I got Windows down to 170MB with only just the core of Explorer and it ran fine. The smallest install I manged was just over 70mb but there was some data base stuff mising that caused a problem on Power SDR.

Shel CT1IZU